Job's Beyond the Mountains of Madness
There are many wonderful authors, artists, and organizations that, without whom, this BtMoM game would not exist.
- H. P. Lovecraft, of course, for his incredible imagination and writing.
- Chaosium Inc., for publishing the Call of Cthulhu game and the BtMoM supplement
- Sandy Petersen and Lynn Willis, for birthing the Call of Cthulhu roleplaying game.
- Chaz and Janyce Engan, for writing this fantastic campaign!
- John T Snyder, for his awe-inspiring rendition of the majestic and awful mountains that provide our background wallpaper
- Zdzislaw Beksinski, a gifted artist who’s incredible painting graces our BtMoM banner.
- My extraordinary players, who make this game happen!
- To all of the very helpful GM’s with wikis on Obsidian Portal who have allowed me to “borrow” their ideas and layout: Wolfhound, Steve Wollett, and all of the GM’s who laid the foundation for them. Chainsaw’s parchment template turned out to be VERY nice for the eldritch tome “look”.
- Stylized Cthulhu logo courtesy of Julian DiMarco
And a lot of others whom I’ll add as I think of them.